Social Media Coordinator
Status: FT, Hourly/Non-Exempt
Location: Corporate, Remote
Reports to: Content Manager
The Social Media Coordinator is responsible for planning, design oversight, production, and implementation of compelling web, mobile, email, and display content that enhances brand affinity and aligns with the strategic objectives for the company.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create content and manage content calendar for corporate social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
- Respond to incoming message inquiries and engage regularly with consumer comments
- Produce creative content ideas for social media
- Execute social media campaigns developed by Marketing & Brand Development departments
- Work with creative team and designers to bring creative content ideas to life
- Provide creative and technical support to team members in both the Marketing and Sales Departments.
Education, Knowledge, Experience
- 1-2 years of experience managing social media platforms
- Track record of producing quality content across different digital platforms
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills
- Must be able to multitask, problem solve, manage multiple timelines, and work across functions
- Organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Willingness to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with posting to Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram