Title: Intern Job Status: Intern
Department: Intern Reports to: Manager
Work Schedule: Weekdays Amount of Travel Required: None
Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance, Inc. was established in 1974 and currently services over 200,000 loans. Our strength as an organization is rooted in the quality of our people and products. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. Furthermore, we're financially strong, with a reputation for leading the industry with unsurpassed products, a broad range of services and a coast-to-coast presence. And we're professionally strong, from entry level to more experienced positions, we're actively recruiting individuals who are passionate, positive, and eager to learn. As a member of our team, we will equip you for success, you'll enjoy excellent benefits, opportunities for growth and an encouraging culture that supports work/life balance.
The Internship’s mission is to provide real work experience in a professional setting while also serving as an ambassador for Clayton/Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance, Inc. We want to challenge, engage, and stimulate professional growth that will help program participants decide on, and further prepare for their futures.
- Build relationships with Internship Planning Team, Managers and other team members.
- Participate in Internship Team Building activities.
- Participate in the “Internship Project” to present to the company Managers.
- Learn the day to day activities and job duties for chosen position.
- Gain real life work experience for the corporate setting.
- Perform other duties as assigned.